Thursday, July 10, 2014

Notice Anything Different?

Ta da! I have completely changed up my blog. Went from yellow, pink, and orange to black white & gold. Less colorful, yes, but I do believe it suits my style more. I am a pretty simple girl and like minimalistic designs so I feel the black & white stripes with a hint of gold suits my style pretty well. Plus I was inspired by my new Kate Spade agenda (post about that hopefully soon). Anyway, I really want to continue this blog because of the support I have been getting from other posts. I have not been keeping up with it lately, though, because I have a hard time coming up with ideas, but I am trying! If you have something you would like to see feel free to comment and tell me! I love suggestions. Also let me know what you think about the new design.

xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment